Alloy Steel Chain Dealers in Chennai
Alloy Steel Chain
Alloy steel chain is perhaps the strongest chain produced today and it is the only class chain recommended for overhead lifting. This alloy steel chain is used because of its durability, high tensile strength, abrasion resistance, and the features confirming the load form used. These chains are used to lift hot materials also. These are mostly used for building alloy chain slings and alloy binder chains. The heat-treated alloy steel is 25% stronger than the Grade 80 Alloy Chain. Check out for the best alloy steel chain dealers in Chennai!
- High tensile strength
- Durable construction
- High performance
- Corrosion resistant
Mild Steel Chain
We offer stainless steel Roller Chain well as MILD STEEL. We stand out from our competitors in terms of quality and in-stock items we provide along with required expert technical advice. These mild steel chains are used in various purposes such as light-medium to medium conveying applications, circuit board manufacturing, drive applications, bakeries, elevating conveyors other things.
- Roller Dimension – upto 50 mm
- Material – Stainless Steel
- Tensile Strength – 1-5000 Kn
- Pack Type – Box
- Surface Finishing – Polished
- Use —————— Elevators & Conveyors
- Black Grade 70 Alloy Steel Chain
We provide all grades and types of link chains and all of our products are made of quality tested materials. These products have high demand among our customers because of their durability, quality standard, study construct, long lasting and easy to use and low maintenance.
- Material——————————————–Alloy Steel
- Thickness——————————————-All Size
- Type————————————————–Material Handling Equipment
- Grade 80 Alloy Steel Chain
We offer wide-ranging Grade 80 Alloy Steel Chain. These chains are engineered using matchless quality components that are directly sourced from trusted vendors of the industry.
- Structure——————————–Welded Chain
- Material———————————-Alloy Steel